Tuesday, October 13, 2009

hello hi

welcome back to your regularly scheduled programming!

I have been lazy about this blog. motz blog deserves better. In this vein of this, I am starting some new features. CD of the Week, something I used to do via Myspace years ago, will be resuming this week. I will write up a couple paragraph blurb on the band and a small review of the album, as well as a link to download the full album. Maybe some Youtubes too. And pretty pictures. The music will be all across the board, oldies, newies, rock, rap, electronic, you name it. I got enough music to get me through until I get the new computer, so don't worry!

I will also try to do an at-least-once-a-week write up on what I've been up to. I need to write down memories, or even just whatever I remember from that night. Its a good habit to have people!

Finally, I will probably vent about political shit on here. But I will warn you, so if you don't want to read my driveling stupid bullshit about politics, you can smile and move on! See you tomorrow for the first CD of the week!!

Love,
Motzie-poo

No comments:

Post a Comment